I realize that it has been FOREVER since I last posted anything on my blog. So…here is a list of my excuses, as well as current status updates.
– sold my iPad, and I didn’t realize how much I depended on it to keep my blog updated. (I don’t enjoy spending time at my desktop)
-end of term was looming and I was pretty stressed out, trying to get all my papers written.
– did anyone notice that Christmas is next week? Enough said about that!
– I have been cooking meals EVERY DAY, and that takes quite a bit of time and planning.
Ok …….excuses over. Were they sufficient? I hope so. They are the best ones I have. 🙂
Now for my updates.
– I have been able to “keep the faith” without any slips at all…(except in my all too frequent nightmares where I accidentally eat candy and wake up in cold sweats!) I can’t decide if that is pathetic or not!
– I have been on a GIGANTIC plateau, partly because of my fondness for my own whole wheat bread. Mmmmm!!!
– weight – 186
– hips – 43
– waist – 31
Total 3 month weight loss of 17 lbs.
Remember…this challenge doesn’t end now. I still have 7 more months to shed the remaining 40 lbs!!! No stress…and that’s the point! 🙂
Not as much as I had hoped for, but not bad. Especially considering that I haven’t dieted or exercised once! (I’m thinking that if I want to continue indulging in my bread addiction, adding in a daily exercise regime would be prudent!)
And finally….wait for it….drum roll………
I got a 98% in my English class and 99% in my Nutrition class!!!!!! 🙂
(is “got” even a word?)
Never in my life have I ever gotten such high grades!!